Skip to content ↓

Snow Update

A decision about whether we have to close the school or not will be made by 7.30am tomorrow morning.  The decision to close the school will not be made lightly and only if the opening of the school poses a threat to the safety of our school community.  We will communicate this decision via this website, via parent mail and twitter (@vale_school).

Please enter some content for your news story here

Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens